- In April 2010, Beta Innov filed a European patent application for immunology
(Publication on october, 12th, 2011 on bulletin 2011/41 under N° 10290188.1),
as well as a “Provisional” U.S. PCT patent application was filed in April 2011.
National validation of said PCT was initiated in october 2012.
- Glioblastoma : A European application as well as a “Provisional US” were filed in May 2012. A PCT application will follow in 2013.
- In May 2010, The French tax administration granted Beta Innov the status of Young Innovative Company.
- In June 2010, Beta Innov obtained from the EMEA (European Medicines Agency) SME status (Small and Medium Enterprises).
- Beta Innov is an EURORDIS member (European Organisation for Rare Diseases).
Auto-immune diseases affect 5 to 7% of the world population.
Each year, 45,000 new glioma cases are reported in Europe (including 5,000 in France) and 15,000 cases in the USA.
A capital increase amounting 2,5 million euros was realized in October 2012 to finance R&D expenses.